• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Misty home from being Neutered

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
:) im so happy to have them home Simbas already pigging out :rolleyes: but Mistys just sitting hunched up in the corner hes still abit groggy hopefully he'll come round soon and eat something :) he loves banana will this be ok to help tempt him to eat something?

Lillis down to be speyed on Monday im hoping she doesnt take her stiches out like what Crystal and Honey did :shock:

I'm glad they've come through their op's - I've been throught the same today with my little Strawberry - can't believe how happy I was that she nibbled a piece of kale:D
I'm on poo watch now - poor rabbit must be hoping I'll pee off soon and leave her in peace!

are you all going to stay with your buns over night? im wondering if Alvin would prefer to be left alone or would like some company for the night

i have them both inside for the night, i had to persuade my mum to let me bring them in over night though :shock: their both in my bedroom so i can pretty much keep an eye on them :)

i was going to have peanut in the indoor cage (they all live outside but i have an indoor cage for sick bunnies!)
but he seems so relaxed in his new pad, il just leave him to it and check on him lots!

if he seems this bright later on il leave him, if he seems a bit sad il bring him indoors!

glad alvin, simba and misty are all good :):):)

Back