• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh I'm looking at girly buns!!

Naughty Thea ;) :lol:
I love looking through RR, but it's amazing how quickly you can convince yourself that you need this Bunny and it needs you!
D'ya think Bobbin would like a girl/boyfriend?

Naughty Thea ;) :lol:
I love looking through RR, but it's amazing how quickly you can convince yourself that you need this Bunny and it needs you!
D'ya think Bobbin would like a girl/boyfriend?

I know! I can't really have another, not yet at least. Bobbin is proving expensive on his own, plus he is not yet neutered (due to go in at the end of the month). Oh and I really wonder what the OH would say! :shock:

I'm sure he would love a friend though, he's very active and a nice chirpy girly who he could adore and have fun with would probably suit him very well :D

i think once hes neutured and recovered from that he would love a friend :) but i warn you...dont look if u dont want one yet! i wanted to wait a while befiore gettign domino his friend but as soon as pebbles was spotte don th enet i HAD to have her, i tried 2 persuade myself not to and 'theyl be othe rbuns' but i couldnt imagine not having her! lol
p.s i still think his gf should be called button

Its cos they're irresistable! OH's can be worked on, and if you have any trouble, the RU army will be over to sort it for you :lol:

I'm considering getting a buddy for Bertie, but I can't get carried away, it has to be a mature & sensible decision...........I may have to fight you over Mimi though :lol:

Back