• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meadow

theresa

Warren Veteran
back in april, my friends,cat brought in a four week old baby wildie, ,she contacted me to come and look it over, i could see she was in shock, and far to young to care for herself, so brought her home , she had a friend in my dali youngster lola, who loved meadow from day one, i lost lola to a wasp,sting some weeks ago and meadow pined badly, she just lately started pricking her ears as i approached , always being timid this was a big breakthrough, last night and this morning, she took carrot from my hand, i know its daft, but its a huge thing to me, im very proud of her, should i get her a companion bun or will she be ok now.

Awww - glad she's perked up a bit :) Like with any rabbit, whether you bond or not is up to you as you can best judge whether she's happy - If she's nervous she will obviously feel safer with other rabbits very close to her, but that could be in the next cage/hutch rather than living with her - it's your decision :)

Back