• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Subborn Bunny

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I gave bonding a go again. I sat with them for 2 hours in the shed before I had to give up coz I fell asleep! (Ooops!) I was only woken by Nibbles jumping on my lap. I'm guessing I was only asleep for a couple of seconds 'coz Bobby was still in the same position. Anyways, they were having their usual tiffs and hair pulling, and they eventually settled down next to to each other and fell asleep for 10 mins (I'm guessing thats what made me tired too) Bobby was the first to wake up, then Nibbles followed about 30 seconds later, Bobby started grooming her, but Nibbles ran away and stomped her feet and that started them squabbling again.
Bobby is the one that starts the arguements, and he always gives her a hair cut, but Nibbles isn't aggressive towards him at all, unless she's defending herself. But when we were bonding em in the house last week, Nibbles loved being groomed by him. I wish she'd make her mind up.

Any advice please?

Back