• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snip today!U/D hes ripped it open help!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
im leaving now to take peanut butter to the vet...i hope it all goes okay! and they will tell me if his weight is the correct weight...im sure it is but i feel like im gunna be all ashamed lol!

wish him luck and give him vibes please!! xx

Last edited:
a new vet today, was a bit worrie dbut hes actually alot better than my others bcus he told me about how he can geta female pregnant still after his op...which i already knew wbut he didnt know that i knew! he laughed bcus peanut is moutling so bad he looks like a scruffballl! But hes the correct weight, nice teeth, bright eyes etc. i left him in the consultation room, but then i saw them take him out behind the front desk and i nearly cried!!

i know he is probs gonna be fine...but you never know, so im bound to be a bit worried.

i can ring them 3, now i have to wait!

am going to have a cream cheese bagel now! xx

just called up the vet, hes come round and has already started eating his food! hehe! typical peanut! i can go and get him at 4.30 yay:)

wow thats a quick discharge, Alvin was in his op at 10, my fella phoned at 1pm and they said he was still very groggy and would be allowed home after 5pm... should i be worried something has gone a bit wrong and they arent letting on?? please tell me im para.....:cry:

i think its just if they havent eaten yet, but peanut went in ay 9.00am.
but it also depend son when they did the op, i think they did peanut first thing. they let domino out at 6:30 when he was done because he took longer to eat, i think its just bcus peanut is a greedy little monster!

cool im just para then..... first bun and im not sure what to expect... all the reseach in the world didnt prepare me for the evil panic ive felt all day....lol

Glad Peanut has come through OK.
My little girly was operated on at 10.30 and home by 1.30 - fastest ever!!
Donnamt - I wouldn't worry too much - he's out of the anaesthetic, that's the main worry. Like us, some just take longer than others to get over the anaesthetic.
My baby was very lively when I fetched her, but she's absolutely wiped out now.

we bought him a new hutch today and ive just put him in it, with a nice blanket so the straw isnt too prickly! hes hopping about munching everything in sight! he isnt acting any different lol! domino was a bit off for about 2 days, very quiet and quite sorry for himself! lol peanut seems great :D:D:D

Glad to hear he's up and about and doing well :D I'd suggest keeping him indoors overnight tonight though, the temperature really is dropping off after dark at the moment and he won't be able to regulate his temperature properly after the GA so may well get very cold tonight :cry:

Alvin's home too...... wohoooooooooooo and he seems just fine, the discharge sheet i got said to keep him in for 2 weeks!! good job hes a house bunny.... ive got to give him drugs twice aday too thats gonna be fun...lolololololol

Back