• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ikea Vetbed

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
I was in Ikea and they had their own equivalent of Vetbed... I can't remember how much it was, but significantly cheaper than the real stuff.

Anyone tried it?

I saw it in there, looks quite thick and fluffy! Didn't give it a close look though and I've not looked a vet bed closely enough to be able to compare.!

i might have to have a look and see what they are like, if they are good i may get a couple in preparation for the winter!!

Sue
xx

That looks like it, didn't realise it was so cheap but it did look and feel like vetbed. I might have to get some and test it out! I saw it in the Ashton Ikea. Didn't see the tunnel though! They had mainly cat stuff actually...

Hi Inimical Me

I shop in Ikea in Ashton too - guess we're probably quite near one another. I live in Hathershaw, Oldham

Hi Inimical Me

I shop in Ikea in Ashton too - guess we're probably quite near one another. I live in Hathershaw, Oldham

i was in ashton ikea this afternoon, didnt see any of the vet bed of tunnels thou but i wasnt really looking cos i was in a rush

I went to Tescos this am and thought I'd have a look see if they had the tunnels everyone's been talking about. They had a similar thing for about £3 100cm x 70 I think.

Back