• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are soooo embarrased .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
not even sure i should be posting this ...but....:oops: :oops:

sent Angel in to be spayed today ....and guess what .....she is a he :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

gawd i feel soooo bloody daft :roll: :roll: :roll:

although in fairness the vet didnt realise either untill she couldnt find the womb and then she noticed two tiny little plums that had appeared when the GA had relaxed him :? :roll:

arrrrghhhh ...what a daft , daft thing to do :oops: :oops:

poor Angel ...not only has he had to put up witrh being called a she for the last couple of months...he now has very sore where his plums should be bits and a lovely neat insistion in his abdomen :?

sorry Angel :oops: :oops: :oops:

a very embarrased Angie :oops:

but not as enmbarrassed as Tracey as she was the one to pick him up and face the vet :lol: :lol:

i know ...but youd think with all the practice we get that we wouldnt make such a bloody daft mistake :oops: :oops:

think ill go hide in a cupboard now ive confessed :? :?

:lol: Awww poor bunny - I hope he recovers well from his double whammy :)

As for his name, wasn't there a TV series about a bloke called Angel?

:shock: :shock: NO HIS TEETH WERE FINE ...AND NORMAL :?

If you can miss his equipment one end, it's possible you missed it at the other end too :? Does he seem very lively at night and try to latch onto your neck at all? :?

:lol: sorry - I'm that tired :lol:

:oops: How bizarre - I'm watching a Buffy at the minute!!

Angie - I would NEVER do anything so amateur:rolleyes: ;) :oops: :lol:

Aww poor fluff! name change? Noooooo !! My boy is called Gabriel after angel Gabriel, angels can be male.... the Archangels certainly are ...Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel :D :D :D ( I read angel cards ..... :D )

I needed cheering up today and that's done it:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: poor Angel:shock:

Oh, DEAR!!!!!:lol: :lol: *sorry*

I can't really laugh, though. About 10 years ago, I had a black and white butterfly French Lop that I was given by a breeder because the markings on her nose weren't QUITE right for her to be shown.:roll: :? He was a BRC registered breeder who had bred and shown for many years. So I brought her home, named her Dandelion.....and she was a LOVE.:D When she was about a year old, it suddenly dawned on me one day that she didn't have a dewlap. Still, I shrugged it off. Then one hot summers day, she was stretched out laying in the sun on the grass......when I suddenly looked down at her a got a HUGE (!) shock!!!!!:oops: :oops: :oops: Yes......she was DEFINATELY a HE!!!!!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back