• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys and stuff

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
How much stuff do you guys have for your bunnies?:wave: Both toys and other equipment. I'll try to list mine but I'll probably forget some:roll:

Each bunny (3 of them) have the following items each:
1 cage (1 indoor cage for Sasuke and 2 outdoor hutches for the girls)
1 ceramic food bowl.
1 water bottle.
1 hay rack in each outdoor hutch (not in the indoor cage unfortunately.)
1 harness+lead

Other things they have to share.
2 additional bowls (one plastic and one metal, they throw them around too much so I can't use them)
2 water bowls (ceramic bowls for cats, used in the runs)
2 runs.
1 wooden house (in the run)
2 transport crates (one is being used as a house in one of the runs)
2 brushes (one metal and one soft)
1 snackball
1 plastic box for the food.
2 salad balls (both currently used as a hayrack for the indoor cage)
2 corner litter boxes (1 small (for ferrets), not in use, and 1 large (for bunnies) currently being used by Sasuke)
1 extra lead. Flexi dog lead, 3 metres long:D
1 jumping obstacle.
1 small shovel for cleaning.

Also I'm working on making more food bowls (so that the rabbits won't have to eat from the floor or just the snacball when one bowl is in the dishwasher) and we're gonna make a shed with 6 brand new cages :D
I'm also planning on buying new toys (snack balls, salad balls etc) and of course...with the new cages comes new bunnies (eventually...if my dad hurries up maybe there'll be time to take in some fosters) which means I'll neeed even more bottles and food bowls:lol:

Back