• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blazing Bobbin Video : )

that is sooo cute! i didnt realise he has the EXACT markign of peanut only darker...scary! even the little dots are the same!! so sweet

Hi Bobbin
Your abit of a wildcard. My two leg won't let me come and live with you.
Love your cus, Lilly x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Go, Bobbin, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

GREAT binky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Awwwwww Bobbin i'm on my way:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he seems really contented:love:

Ali! What have I told you? Put that balaclava down now! :shock: :lol:

Yes he is quite a happy bun, especially since his eyes have cleared up *touching wood*

i cnt think of where i posted them! next time i post piccies have a look! i love the name bobbin aswell...he should have a girlfriend called button!

Hes a little live wire isn't he? Hehe typical mini lop, full of mischeif! :lol: Adorable video. I especially loved the binky - proof he was having so much fun showing off ! :lol:

Hes a little live wire isn't he? Hehe typical mini lop, full of mischeif! :lol: Adorable video. I especially loved the binky - proof he was having so much fun showing off ! :lol:

Honestly the way he was running about there was relatively slow, he goes at some serious speed sometimes! :shock: Literally a blur! Occasionally he slows down a little late and hits a wall but he's very hardy and just seems to bounce back... it does worry me for a moment though! :?

He crashed into my head when I was laying down once, that was a shock! :shock: :lol:

Back