• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on my lot including vet visit

well its been a hectic week as ive been to manchester twice for meetings (both times causing migraines - hence not coming on monday to the meeting, sorry I didnt let you know but i was in bed crying and feeling sorry for myself).

took the fluffsters, bracken and frida for vaccs on tuesday. saffy has the start of a small spur so she's to eat more hay (which she doesnt really like :( ), edina is fine although she hates the vet :shock:

bracken, our awkward ancient bunster who will only eat Mr Johnsons has astounded us all by developing a love of hay (the really cheap stuff :lol: ) and has absolutely perfect teeth :D

frida had a bit of a sore tummy so she's on maxolon for 5 days but it seems to have settled again. i've found since she had the panacur she's been a lot better, and also now she's in our room she can run up and down stairs which seems to be helping too

the rest are off for vaccs when i get back from greece but lola is fine, she's still eating us out of house & home but she's a darling. zeb is still a terror but at least i know he loves me, as he wont leave me alone :lol:

Gus, bless him had a big adventure on Tuesday after he managed to get into a storage crate while we were at work. he was in search of special hay which was in the crate above. it was one of those collapsible ones so he managed to push the side inwards, but then couldnt get out as it wont open outwards :shock:

i panicked as i couldnt find him at 8pm but heard a little scratching noise and saw his eyes peering through the gaps - he was relieved to be rescued and went straight for a big drink of water, and then 10 minutes in his litter tray. he hadnt gone to the loo at all in the crate - he's such a sweetie. his eye has been really good lately - no discharge at all and we have finally cleared the infection in his skin round his tail

ahhh - she mentioned Greece :rolleyes: I've been drooling over the Olympic website today - not that there's any chance of family letting me go anywhere :oops:

When are you going? :p

1 week and 4 days - to Parga. Never been before, although we usually go to the Ionians which are nearby.

I am going with my dad though for a fortnight which will be stressful :lol:

Oooh I've always fancied Parga - it looks really pretty and I think there's a castle there? Have fun! - dad permitting :p

Back