• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly Pics

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I realised out of the time ive been out this forum i have posted piccies of peanut butter, domino and pebbles, but not jelly! shes so quick she darts away from the camera and she never lays down so its hard to get a snap! but i just got a few and found some of her old piccies aswell...so heres me jelly!

the day i got her:
jellybaby.jpg

jellytiny.jpg

a few months ago:
jelly-mom2.jpg

today:
DSCF1347.jpg

DSCF1344.jpg

she is being spayed soon and will bonded with peanut butter who is being snipped tomorrow! she likes my boyf more than me, she always grooms him and never me! she isnt the most affectionate bunny but i love her to peices. have no idea what breed she is.....?

love my jelly baby!! xxx

before i started talking to you i actually thought Jelly was the buck and Peanut butter was the doe :oops:

Jelly is absolutley stunning though :love:

lol so does everyone actually! even thought peanut butter is brown!

i think its cos peanut is the 'pretty' one...as mean as that sounds lol!!

Awww she is my favorite kind of bunny, uppy eared and black, she looks like a proper bunny if you know what I mean.:lol: Lovely big ears too :D

Back