• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do i try and bond some of the pairs up??

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok guys, strange questions from me but here goes. As you may know me and ali are house hunting, but non of the houses we can afford have very big gardens, as i refuse piont blank to not have the buns with me i have decided that if i could reduce the number of hutches i have then i could fit all the bunnies in. Now the run size would stay the same 6x4 but i could attach two hutches to each run, by placing one hutch ontop of another then the run underneath (it would work i have tried it) effectivly giving the buns two 6x2x2 hutches with a 6x4 run. how i would pair up yet i don't know as it needs alot of thinking about with the various bunnies i have. What do you guys think??

I think it would work Phill, have you thought what pairs to bond together yet?:wave: :wave: :wave:

Good luck with the bonding Phill :thumb:

I'm afraid bonding 2 pairs is the stuff of nightmares for me. Not something I'd dare try with any of the pairs I have at the moment.

Amy

I think it would work Phill, have you thought what pairs to bond together yet?:wave: :wave: :wave:

Sort of, im thinking of trying Pan and arthur with Eva and Ron and throwing Missy in for good mesure (she was rescue bun angel but she's staying how useless am i!) and then from there im unsure, i would loe to try Rex and Molly with Reuben and Delilha but with Delilha being blind and Rex unwell just now it's not going to work.
i can't bond Max and Bootz with anyone else as Bootz hates other buns of any kind! i will think further though as there is Dash, Scooter and Jasmine and they may very well bond with Pan and Arthur. then theres sooty and tara who could benefit from living with some more outwardly going buns but who i don't know! hmm it's all very difficult, but i would like to try

Sort of, im thinking of trying Pan and arthur with Eva and Ron and throwing Missy in for good mesure (she was rescue bun angel but she's staying how useless am i!) and then from there im unsure, i would loe to try Rex and Molly with Reuben and Delilha but with Delilha being blind and Rex unwell just now it's not going to work.
i can't bond Max and Bootz with anyone else as Bootz hates other buns of any kind! i will think further though as there is Dash, Scooter and Jasmine and they may very well bond with Pan and Arthur. then theres sooty and tara who could benefit from living with some more outwardly going buns but who i don't know! hmm it's all very difficult, but i would like to try

How on earth do you remember who is with who:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back