• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't get your ears eaten!!!

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
A while ago Luna lost a tiny bit of her ear, and I assume it happened when she had the ear in the food bowl. So now Sunnie is tempting fate, as well. :D Feeding time is the only time when she is allowed to join the others, normally she still gets chased away. :(

4break2.jpg

4break4.jpg

Awwwwww what a gorgeous foursome they make :D :D Hope Sunnie isn't getting bullied as she is so little :) Her ear is dangerously near the food :shock:

Awwwwww what a gorgeous foursome they make :D :D Hope Sunnie isn't getting bullied as she is so little :) Her ear is dangerously near the food :shock:

Penny is still quite mean to her and chases her around. I am a bit worried because Sunnie slipped off the ramp before, and I don't want her to break any bones. How can I make the ramp less slippery? Maybe my bf can make some side walls for the upper part of the ramp, so that it is more like a tunnel.

Penny is still quite mean to her and chases her around. I am a bit worried because Sunnie slipped off the ramp before, and I don't want her to break any bones. How can I make the ramp less slippery? Maybe my bf can make some side walls for the upper part of the ramp, so that it is more like a tunnel.

Thats sounds a good idea hun :thumb:

Does the ramp have little 'ridge steps' on it? I had to glue some on a ramp I made for the tortoises. :D

Does the ramp have little 'ridge steps' on it? I had to glue some on a ramp I made for the tortoises. :D

Yes, it does, but they are quite far apart. And Sunnie sometimes tries to turn around halfway, because there's one fierce girl waiting on each end of the ramp.

My bf made 'banisters' for the ramps in my bun's cage. Bailey fell off one and I didn't want them to hurt themselves. We just glued wood onto the sides near the top and secured with a few thin nails :)

ETA. They are real cuties :) Why is it that you can put down as many food bowls as there are bunnies though and they will still try and eat out of the same one?! They are such funny things :roll: :lol:

Why is it that you can put down as many food bowls as there are bunnies though and they will still try and eat out of the same one?! They are such funny things

So true! :lol: I've found the best thing is the tree toy (that looks like a scratching post) from pets at home! I put pellets all the way around it and they can all fit around but noone can push each other out... ;)

Back