• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies at PAH

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
and they were soooooo cute. Think they were up for the adoption which is a bit odd for pets at home.

I wish i could get another bunny!

I always ask to hold them and subtly check them over ;) I was apparently the only person who had got one of the adoption bunnies out without being lunged at...wonder if that had anything to do with correct handling.

Which branch did you go to?

it was the woodseats one!

And yes she's getting quite big now and she's starting to tell Minstrel that actually he isn't boss!

She just used to let him steal her food and go find another bit but now if he takes it off her she turns and bites him! hoping he'll soon learn otherwise i'll be able to make myself a nice hat for winter out of the fur she keeps pulling out of him!

Heeley? I was there the other day. They had a bunny called Spongebob and a couple of GPigs up for adoption then.

Yes the heeley one.

I went the other week andy they had a gorgeous big black lop in who had been there a little while, hope he went to a nice home as he appeared to be getting overlooked.

They always have buns with really unusual markings in there that i have difficulty not falling in love with. But Sean would kill me if i turned up at his house with another bun! :(

Back