• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Scamp pics

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
He's just too cute ;) Here he is climbing on me (Slightly weird camera angles cos I was lying on the floor at the time).

502.jpg

Why? So he can peak in the fish tank:

503.jpg

Here he is crashed out, you can't see them but just to the right are two three year old (humans) he was playing with.

501.jpg

And (turn your head sideways) him jumping up on to the fish tank. He's quite god at jumping/climbing!

He's usually confined to the kitchen and the only thing he chews if anything put over/in front of the cat flap. I think he can smell the draft coming through it and he's determined to chew through and explore.

Other than that he hasn't chewed anything but he very rarely sits still long enough to, that's the first time I've seen him stretched out in the lounge. It was his usual nap time though. I wouldn't trust him unsupervised but that's more cos he gets into/on to everything rather than chewing specifically :lol:

*smitten* I adore Scamp and love reading about his escapades :love: I've just watched the vid again and again and again, it's just so funny :lol:

Back