• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Magic picks up a second Buck on her Bunnymoon!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

When Blue came home Asbeau did his best to hide:
SP_A0179.jpg

But Blue wasn't to pleased when he found out:
SP_A0180.jpg

But he calmed down after:
SP_A0176.jpg

:lol:

lol, I don't trust them tonight so they have been seperated ( probably ruined it all :rolleyes: :oops: ) but I am going to put them in the divided run every day until Saturday then i'll be sleeping in the shed with them, not sure how that will turn out!!! :lol: :shock:
or maybe they can sleep in my room :lol:

i like thwe idea of the room more - plz don't sleep in the shed one major problem - SPIDERS =] also do you keep logging out them logging back in again because the little greem light isn't on then when i come back bout 5 mins later you've replied =] just wanderung =]

no lol, I'm on the invisible users list :lol: yeah probably better sleeping in my room than in a 4ft playhouse with three rabbits :lol:

ur, that emans bunny proofing ( I am still missing stuff from when Blue lived free range in my room and stole stuff in teh night :rolleyes: and he used to sleep on my pillow and give me a heart attackm in the morning whne I wake up and theres a puffy white blob in yer face :lol:

ah bless sounds alot like my harry ( RIP ) he was a albino and a mini lop i bought cos no one wanted him becuase of his red eyes - he was in there bout 3 months! he was probs the friendliest rabbit i have ever had =]

Back