• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nightmare!

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My poor Zippy is been looking older and older lately, she had all bar two teeth out before I went to V and she has just been getting progressivly old looking. Anyway when Bryn came up from checking the buns last night, he was like I really don't think we've long left with Zippy :cry: .

Anyway, I was dreaming I was upstairs and Bryn shouts Zippy's dead, I was liek what and he said again Zippy's dead, it was so vivid it woke me up. I had togo and check on her and she was fine, running around and stuff, I had a couple of fags but couldn't get back to sleep, I was so upset. :cry:

Thank you, I hate nightmares, they seem to knock me sick. I use to have one where I dreamt the roof blew off my house and my two cockatiels flew away.

Thats awful, I'm sorry. I hope you can enjoy your time with Zippy and that its pain free for her. Nightmares are so haunting. I get them and its horrible. :cry:

i have that with my dog all the time. shes 13, but shes a cavalier king charles, and shes so thin. no matter what she eats she doesnt put on weight. she nearly died when she was 10 from a cyst in her womb,and again when she was 11 from phemonia because she was thin because of the operation! shes okay now, but shes just so old, and i worry so muchc us ive had her since i was 8 years old :(

awww ((hugs)) I'm having all kinds of weird dreams at the moment so I know how you feel. It's awfull to see our pets age right in front of our eyes, the only thing we can do is enjoy the time we have with them and make them as happy as possible :D

So sorry about Zippy, I hope looking poorly is only temporary and he picks up.
It always seems to me that the overt scary dreams like you had never bear true, but it's the very subtle, background dreams that turn out to be warnings.
A couple of fags would help for for me too, they are usually so good looking.

Oh, Tree.....I HATE dreams like that!!! ::hugs:::cry: :cry: And I had several of them whilst Timmy was so sick. I literally would wake up crying, TOTALLY convinced that I had lost him....and couldn't get back to sleep until I had calmed down and gone to look in his bed to make sure that he was okay.:( :oops:

I hope that Zippy rallies round and you have LOADS more time to spend together!!!!!:D :D

Back