• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New dog kennel/run decided on residents update !

Steph

Warren Veteran
:wave: Well Ive been so excited about it arriving and then being built :oops: :lol: Its all up and ready to furnish out now. Its 12ft x 6ft in total, shed bit is 6 x 6 and so is the run :D It looks so big compared to the 10 x 6 one on the lower level :shock: Got another little bunny door too and the stable doors. Must admit to being chuffed to bits with it :oops: Thinking of moving into it myself :lol: :lol: Hope you like. No decision on which bunnies will live in here yet :lol:

kennel011.jpg

kennel010.jpg

kennel014.jpg

kennel012.jpg

kennel013.jpg

Last edited:
Wow fantastic! I'd love one of those! I couldn't justify putting in 2 bunnies though but would be scared of adding any more buns to the equation. POst some pics when you have some inhabitants :)

After alot of thought I have decided who is going in the new housing :) Its my older foster bunnies Thelma and Sharon :D I am fostering them for Tree and they are Old English bunnies and just adorable :D Its the shed for the oldies and now called Underhill Retirement Home for Buns :lol:

After alot of thought I have decided who is going in the new housing :) Its my older foster bunnies Thelma and Sharon :D I am fostering them for Tree and they are Old English bunnies and just adorable :D Its the shed for the oldies and now called Underhill Retirement Home for Buns :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love the name:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks fab Steph!! What will Dotty, Radley and SS think??? "Typical of the neighbours!! Always trying to be one up on us"!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back