• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we did on Saturday !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Saturday we had a ton of gravel delivered and a ton of building sand :shock: We spent the morning laying 18 2ft x 2ft slabs and another 8 smaller ones for the base for the new dog kennel run :) Its not perfectly laid but Im happy with it. I think it took about 3 hours and I laid the ton of gravel single handedly around the garden :shock: Want to see my biceps ! :lol: Excuse Milly dog and PJ the cat in the piccies.

The new 12ft x 6ft shed is coming today and will sit next door to the other 10ft x 6ft dog kennel run ! :D Im all excited ! :lol: :oops:

kennel005.jpg

kennel004.jpg

kennel003.jpg

I didnt actually notice PJ in the last picture :shock: :lol: Milly and PJ do actually sleep together :lol: :lol:

thats really good perhaps you could talk to my dad to get him to finish the base off - we have already got the run hmph geuss i will have to wait =p

Back