• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple on their Bunnymoon :D

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
"Where art though my beauty?"
PIC_0943.jpg

" errm, I'm busy right now Blue"
PIC_0948.jpg

"hey did you hear that? The door is opening!"
PIC_0940.jpg

" mm, mummy this tastes good"
PIC_0980.jpg

" but even better on our patio"
PIC_0998.jpg

I have never seen them so happy :love: but it makes me feel guilty about Asbeau :? :(

nothing really, he just lives alon whils the otehr four are loved up with their wife/husbun,
I was planning on bonding Asebau with Blue and Magic, but I don't want to risk him with a male rabbit, so he lives alone right now, maybe in a few months time we might se einto gettign him a friend but I doubt it :?

nothing really, he just lives alon whils the otehr four are loved up with their wife/husbun,
I was planning on bonding Asebau with Blue and Magic, but I don't want to risk him with a male rabbit, so he lives alone right now, maybe in a few months time we might se einto gettign him a friend but I doubt it :?

Aww you should try bonding him, worth trying... and if it does not work then maybe you can get him a friend.. You never know the three of them might fall in love :love: better to try than not:D xx

Back