• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my boys!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
these pics were taken over 2 walkies today enjoy!

what we doing big brother?

11sept2007002.jpg

checking out the sights

11sept2007010.jpg

phew this walking business is hard work!

11sept2007019.jpg

what are we taking pics of???

11sept2007020.jpg

home and tired out!

11sept2007023.jpg

completely!

11sept2007021.jpg

and cody boy just because he is gorgeous :D

11sept2007015.jpg

sitting looking at his mummy :D

11sept2007029.jpg

freeeeeeeedom!!! (we were so brave letting him off! :lol: )

11sept2007037.jpg

blurry old pic but love his face with his little eyes tightly shut :lol:

11sept2007051.jpg

gorgeous cody

11sept2007061.jpg

slightly dopey face :lol:

11sept2007065.jpg

really well thanks :D he knows sit, down, stand (and all combos so sit from down, down from stand, stand from down etc) tick and tock (his front paws indepently) turn and spin (circle on the spot in either direction) tap (touch my hand with his nose) touch (go to target) close (run round to my right hand side and sit at my heel) he has got a nice recall not 100% yet but enough to let him off lead he is also now learning roll over and roll abck (roll over to either side) and wait. he has also done some work on a flat conatct trainer and done a bit of tunnel work really pleased as he will happily run through a heavy blanket on a tunnel so dont think the flat tunnel will bother him at all. also if you run beside the tunnel but dont say anything he will follow me round it but if i run past and say tunnel he shoots through it like a thing possesed :lol: he is going to start some wing work on saturday (so excited!) also going to start on his directional work next week. also planning on looking for an obedience class to start with him. he is totally clicker trained and will work for either treats or a toy and will even do everything asked in full distraction. very pleased with how he is coming along :D just got to do his lead work!! what a daunting task :lol: :lol:

keep meaning to take vids of his training but keep forgetting to get the tripod out :oops: will try my hardest to remember for tomorrow :D he is a little star...unless he goes into piranah mode :lol: :lol:

Back