• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sasuke on the run

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
In my room:roll:

As some of you might remember Sasuke's been having problems with sore paws lately, I am happy to announce the scars are now fully healed and the fur on his paws nearly back to normal.:D
I'm still having problems getting him to move though...he's not even 2 years old but has gotten extremely lazy lately...
Yesterday I opened his cage to let him run around in my bed room and he wouldn't come out...so I had to carry him out (maybe he hasn't figured out how to get over the doorstep yet?) Either way, here are some pictures:D
Bouncer.jpg

Bouncing.
Checkingoutthemanga.jpg

Checking out the books. Coincidentally the book he's looking at is Naruto, the same comic he got his name from:lol:
Sasuke: Why did they have to call it Naruto? Sasuke is a so much cooler character:?
Grooming.jpg

Thanks for now.

I've just realised Sasuke is a way better indoor bun than Aroma. :lol:
He's litter trained (and as soon as I managed to fasten the litter box he no longer pushes it away) and quieter (so I can sleep:oops: )
Thinking I first got a female rabbit because my friend said males couldn't be kept indoors without being neutered:roll: Sasuke has never heard that apparently. He doesn't smell more than any of my girls, doesn't spray (unless Zakura's around) and picked his own toilet corner the moment I put him in the cage (covered the whole thing in newspaper, he pushed it all into his litter area):lol:

Back