• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor cage!

wiggle

Warren Scout
hi everyone,just wanted to ask a question!my french lop stephanie lives indoors.has the run of the house in the day and gets shut in a dog crate at night.just wanted to no what everyone else with larger rabbits keep theres in.just want to make it great for her as i know she is going to grow lots as she is only 11 weeks at the mo.:D

I use a dog crate for mine, I added a pen to the front 'cause it was for 3 buns & so it gives them more space. If you want to give her more space you could do the same :)

014-1.jpg

I use a dog crate for mine, I added a pen to the front 'cause it was for 3 buns & so it gives them more space. If you want to give her more space you could do the same :)

014-1.jpg

I'm after that setup for my piggies in winter time , where did you get those grids from ..

I use a puppy pen, like this one: http://www.arcatapet.com/fullsize/5405.jpg

They're great because you can downsize them if it's too much space and you can purchase extra panels for more space.

Mine are both 36 inches high, the girls haven't figured out how to escape yet. MacGyver knows how to jump over his if he gets on top of his litter box, but he rarely does it, usually just if he want's some attention.

Hi,

I have been looking everywhere to get a decent size indoorcage, but couldn't find one. Never thought about dog crates... it looks really good.

I finaly settled on an outdoor cage which is 90cm on 90cm and has 2 levels. I did put some panels around it, so now they have the cage plus about 6 square meters when we are not at home or during the night.

This is their home:

IMGP1485.jpg

I found this indoor "cage" for sale on the internet, I downloaded the picture on my pc, because when we finally find a bigger appartment with a big livingroom, I would like to make somthing similar, I think it really looks great and you can make it as big as you want...

konijnenhok2.jpg

konijnenhok1.jpg

wow that is ace!i want one!dont think oh would like that in the frontroom along with two large vivariums.:lol: how much is it by the way?x

The one on top is mine and that costs 149 euro.
The other one unfortunately is not mine... hope to build one like that real soon though..depends on how well the appartmenthunting goes...and then I will tell you the costs as soon as its finished (may take a year or more though :lol: )

Back