• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Boblets !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
From left to right Bree, Peggy-Sue and Nellie

Picture1182.jpg

They are being spayed next Monday :shock:

Little Bill and John-Boy

Picture1184.jpg

They had 'free range' time in the garden this afternoon. (They are usually in an 8ft run) My garden now has more craters than the surface of the moon :rolleyes:

Janex :D

aww, They are becoming Bobleteenagers :shock: ( wait, that's not funyn just confusing :rolleyes: :lol: )

aaaaaaaany way,
the uppy ears look just like my ickle Magic :love: they are all so gorgeous :D

Aww they are so cute! At first the first pic didn't load proarbly and i couldn't see Nellie down the bottom. So i was like....okay you have a tree branch called Nellie...:roll: :lol: Then it loaded again and i saw Nellie the bunny.

Very cute piccies! :love:

will you rebond them all? xx

Probably not. Personally I dont feel able to adequately monitor the GI function of everybun if there are more than three to a group. And I use monitoring poo production as a marker for everybuns general health :)

Janex :wave:

Probably not. Personally I dont feel able to adequately monitor the GI function of everybun if there are more than three to a group. And I use monitoring poo production as a marker for everybuns general health :)

Janex :wave:

Aww it would be very hard, and they all look so alike hehe. Glad they are getting on well xx

Back