• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frenchie or pair wanted

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
a lady who livesin South Leics has contacted me to ask for a male frenchie..or she will gladly have a pair..as she has lost her male through old age..
if any rescues have a suitable bun pm me for details..i will homecheck for anyone of needed.

If she still has them Jill, Tracy has a lovely bonded frenchie girl but I think she has only had interest in just her being a frenchie, no one seems interested when they find out her fella is considerably smaller than her which is a shame:(

Ahhh, I have a huge frenchie paired with a smaller lop!! They go so well together and are ever so much in love despite the size difference!! Hope it all works out.

xx

Aww always worth telling the lady about all the frenchie with partners available. You never know.. Fingers crossed xx

Last edited:
I know Lou (Hopper Haven) has a pair of frenchies - worth giving her a call to see if she'd rehome in Leics.:D

Frenchies go lolvey with other sized bunnies.

My frenchie Bramble loves willow the mini lop best.

I would love another frenchie in a pair or baby frenchie.

EDIT on my pic willow is on the left (agout) iand bramble next to her as a baby

Last edited:
I am still looking for a rescue Frenchie or large size bun, but have been iunable to find anyone yet ? We are in South Wales.

Back