• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flicky no mates

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
This is Flick - so named because of an unfortunate habit of flicking wee everywhere when he first arrived:lol: Not sure of his exact age, but think he must be around 2. His previous owners used him as a football and he was so badly injured he almost died:censored: :evil: He is still very distrustful of people and will avoid us most of the time. He likes to spend his time under the bed just lounging around and he does go and sit in my mum's lounge, but he will not allow her to touch him.

He used to live with Peppermint, but she got fed up as he was upstairs all day and she cannot climb the stairs ( I wouldn't want her upstairs anyway as she chews things ). So, I got Lucius and all was well untill Amber died suddenly and Bigwig moved in with them (Amber hated all other rabbits, so they were always kept apart ). Lucius and Bigwig are now bestest ever friends, Peppermint is spending most her time sat on her own again and Flick has been pushed out altogether. Funnily enough Lucius and Flick were good friends untill Bigwig moved in and then Lucius rejected both Peps and Flick in favour of Wiggy. Rabbits:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

flick2.jpg

flick1.jpg

And one of Peps doing something she knows she's not supposed to do - STEALING FOOD:lol:
pep.jpg

:wave: Hello Flick, I am a Flick too! :lol:

Glad you have found a lovely home after such a horrible start to life and hope you have a new bunny friend soon!

Polly and Sybil bunnies say 'hello' too :wave:

Well, 70 people have looked and only 1 thought he was cute:shock: Never mind, I think he's wonderful - even if he is a little moth eaten looking at moment because he's molting:love: :love:

ahhhh he is very cute, he looks a bit of a poser:D

He is very handsome - the pics don't do him justice as he's moulting. He is looking for a friend as he was living with Lucius and Co, but Lucius has decided he doesn't like him anymore. We have been looking, but so far have not found anyone. My local RSPCA have lost most of their buns to mxy - they were not vaccinated despite the rabbits being close to fields that sustain a wild rabbit population:shock: :( I did go and have a look at the remaining 3 buns, but 2 of them looked quite sickly with runny eyes - not good:( Ideally I am looking for a large, neutered bun, not bothered about coat/eye colour, but looking for a gentle, affectionate natured kind of bun. So, if anyone knows of such a bun ........... new home full of toys, cuddles, gourmet food and 5* accommodation awaits:lol: .

What a handsome boy!! I shed a tear when you said he'd been used as a football. Poor mite. Maybe you should get a friend for him? There are some lovely long termers on rehome!

Back