PDA

View Full Version : Bonding?

Pringle
11-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Me and Sy were speaking as i really want to get the 3 buns neutered and we were planning on doing two at the min and the other next month or so. I wanted to get Pringle a frend to bond with but since ive got the other two i cant really afford it at the mo. If i neuter Pringle and Patch (both males) do you think i would be able to bond them two? I would say Benji but it was always Benji who attacked Patch so feel Patch is more laid back for it? or would it just completly not work???

xx

Pringle
11-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Anyone? :roll:

hunnybun
12-09-2007, 11:57 AM
To be honest it is doubtful! sibling males are often OK together, but other males I have found will always fight!

Pringle
12-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks Kareen.. i really still want to get a friend for Pringle but at the min can't afford it...so maybe when i do get a new job hopefully in the next couple of months we will take a trip to you :D ...
Patch and Benji are brothers but i seperated them as they fought (not been neutered yet) will it be possible to re-bond them? xx

Bavarian Bunny
12-09-2007, 12:07 PM
I think it sometimes works if you neuter brothers as soon as they are ready for it.