• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding?

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Me and Sy were speaking as i really want to get the 3 buns neutered and we were planning on doing two at the min and the other next month or so. I wanted to get Pringle a frend to bond with but since ive got the other two i cant really afford it at the mo. If i neuter Pringle and Patch (both males) do you think i would be able to bond them two? I would say Benji but it was always Benji who attacked Patch so feel Patch is more laid back for it? or would it just completly not work???

xx

To be honest it is doubtful! sibling males are often OK together, but other males I have found will always fight!

Thanks Kareen.. i really still want to get a friend for Pringle but at the min can't afford it...so maybe when i do get a new job hopefully in the next couple of months we will take a trip to you :D ...
Patch and Benji are brothers but i seperated them as they fought (not been neutered yet) will it be possible to re-bond them? xx

Back