• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy dust free hay

The bags are the same size. Mine gave it the paws down though. :( They are fussy and love their expensive Oxbow! :roll:

oops... should've read it properly! I buy the ordinary hay from dustfreehay co. At least, I think it's the ordinary stuff. If you buy 10 sacks at a time it works out at 3.99 per sack.

Last edited:
A sack last my two a couple of weeks, but they are eating grass all day and I don't use it as bedding.

Ah ok thanks for that, will have another look on their site later. I noticed that they have the soft and the stiff hay, I currently use both the excel herbage (stiff) and forage (soft) and they like the change between the two. Would you say it's best to get the stiffer hay for the first sack as it's better for their teeth and diet? Or should I get one of each as they like the variety...

Thank you

Back