• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat your rescue to a year subscription to the RWA rabbiting on magazine

Treat your rescue

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Denny

Mama Doe
would you donate to a fundraiser that would mean that a years subscription of the RWA Rabbiting On mag would go to a rescue that was not a member?

No as I would rather my money was used directly on the rabbits. Neutering/vaccinations/housing/fuel costs etc.

Louise

I've got to say I do agree with it, I know of a couple of elderly rescue owners who are very stuck in their ways re neutering etc, so I think it would be usefull for then to see a morer "modern" way of doing things, espech if they don't have access to the internet. :D

I've got to say I do agree with it, I know of a couple of elderly rescue owners who are very stuck in their ways re neutering etc, so I think it would be usefull for then to see a morer "modern" way of doing things, espech if they don't have access to the internet. :D

Thats a good point.

How much is the subscription as thats a factor...?

They have kept it the same price as an adult membership Mandy, £17.50;) As Tree has said, the mag could be very informative to some rescues and Lucy's reply here on the rescue poll is a very good point:D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=101699

There are a fair few rescues that are already members on here and they get the benefits of going to things like the RWA conference to find out the latest updates etc.

I was thinking more on the lines of people clubbing together in their own area's if they wanted to do this:) Say, 18 midlanders give a quid and could donate the membership as a gift to say Lucy or Kirkby for example:) I am sure the RWA would be happy to check if that rescue was a member or not so that the rescue doesn't get bombarded with Rabbiting On mags:lol: :lol:

Im already a member and pay it out of my pocket as it benefits me and my rabbits not just the rescues. Personally I would rather have cash to spend at the vets :D

They have kept it the same price as an adult membership Mandy, £17.50;) As Tree has said, the mag could be very informative to some rescues and Lucy's reply here on the rescue poll is a very good point:D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=101699

There are a fair few rescues that are already members on here and they get the benefits of going to things like the RWA conference to find out the latest updates etc.

I was thinking more on the lines of people clubbing together in their own area's if they wanted to do this:) Say, 18 midlanders give a quid and could donate the membership as a gift to say Lucy or Kirkby for example:) I am sure the RWA would be happy to check if that rescue was a member or not so that the rescue doesn't get bombarded with Rabbiting On mags:lol: :lol:

:shock: Wow, I made a good point :lol: :lol:

Back