• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Lover's Thread Only!

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00003-1.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

TopCat.jpg

Baby.jpg

zippedy1.jpg

ZippedyDooDa.jpg

Creamy.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00009-1.jpg

Carol x

rabbits076-1.jpg

this is my lady Shelly Webster of the house (turkish angora)

She's gorgeous, I love her markings! Is she friendly or reserved, just asking because one of my girls is shy, and the other one prefers to be with the other cats rather than with people.

Carol xx

STUNNING !!!!!!!!!:love: :love: I love your ginger ( sorry if she's not quite ginger, but I don't know another colour to describe her ). :D My neighbour has one similar, sort of shrimpy colour, but the markings on yours are gorgeous.:D :D

Yey kitty thread!!!! Beautiful cats everyone!

DSC01319.jpg

Mr Darcy

DSC01349.jpg

Harry

DSCF0050.jpg

Buzz Lightyear

DSCF0018.jpg

Not the best pic, but Caesar, more commenly referred to as Cheesy Peas or Cheese.

STUNNING !!!!!!!!!:love: :love: I love your ginger ( sorry if she's not quite ginger, but I don't know another colour to describe her ). :D My neighbour has one similar, sort of shrimpy colour, but the markings on yours are gorgeous.:D :D

Aww, thank you.

Cookie is a British Cream, he does look like a kind of buff/shrimpy colour though :D

The markings are called "Ghost markings" they fade with age, on some they fade so much, you can only see the markings on the tails :D

Carol xx

shes very very ppl orintated when you come in she runs to the banester and meows at you. shes also trained to sit and stand also she lies on her back on my lap to have her nails cut shes quite a lady

awww bootiful puddy cats
the british shorthairs are gorgeous..........im coming cat napping!!

this is my girly the poser..... her mum was a british shorthair choc point and she has the squashed face
DSC00074.jpg

this is Saf and Rebel with a box each lol. He got his dads looks
DSC00033.jpg

this is Sassy my moms cat and her daughter Jess
sassynjess.jpg

one of her sons Jasper - both Jess and Jasper are living together with there new owners
jasper.jpg

caz

Wow! didn't realise so many of us had cats :lol: :lol:

They are all gorgeous!

I love their different poses!

Cat in a box! :lol:

Carol xx

Aww, thank you.

Cookie is a British Cream, he does look like a kind of buff/shrimpy colour though :D

The markings are called "Ghost markings" they fade with age, on some they fade so much, you can only see the markings on the tails :D

Carol xx

Oh I didn't realise the markings fade, that may be why my neighbour's cat
( he's called Champy ) doesn't have very strong markings.:D I think he must be about 11 or 12. I love it when he comes over to the garden, really likes a fuss, but my 3 aren't quite so happy to see him!:lol: My mogs are lovely though, all heinz 57 varieties, and 'stripey' too. :D

Oh I didn't realise the markings fade, that may be why my neighbour's cat
( he's called Champy ) doesn't have very strong markings.:D I think he must be about 11 or 12. I love it when he comes over to the garden, really likes a fuss, but my 3 aren't quite so happy to see him!:lol: My mogs are lovely though, all heinz 57 varieties, and 'stripey' too. :D

:lol: :lol: Zippy & Cookie have been playfighting most of the night :roll: Batting each other on the head and then running away! :lol:

Don't forget, keep the photos coming!

Carol xxx

rabbits036.jpg

when they were born
rabbits060.jpg

2 sons that were sold to paul in devon
allsorts051.jpg

this was my fav so hes gone to a manager of a petshop
allsorts023.jpg

all 3 together with Tweetie Pie at the back shes not the mum just loves babys

Gorgeous kittens aww and bless that lady in with them cos she loves babies... I have 4 very lively boys who entertain me for hours with their goings on.... dunno what I would do without them. :love: :love: :love:

Back