• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stevie's got a new playhouse UPDATE !!!!!

beckys bunnies

Warren Scout
:wave: Hi all got Stevie a playhouse 2day as her old house is getting took down. Was thinking of turning it in to a little adventure playarea for her as she can't be bonded as she only as one eye and gets very scared around other buns and people if she can't see them :roll: Would like to see pic's of other peoples playhouse to get some ideas of things to keep her busy.

Last edited:
lol i had to look on this thread, cos everytime i see it i imagine a fully grown man with a playhouse lol1! cos if stevie!! lol my friend is called stevie....sorry this is a dumb moment lol :oops: :lol:

Well here are some pic's of stevies house for you all just needs finishing touches :lol:

rambostevieshouse005.jpg

rambostevieshouse002.jpg

rambostevieshouse001.jpg

Here she is settling in her new bed :lol:

My 3yr old son wanted to put her some curtains up at the window :lol: but he changed his mind when i told him she would eat them :shock: :lol: he said she needs curtains so she can close them when she goes to bed :lol:

:D How about putting in there some safe but funthings to chew and destroy? Like one of thoese edible hawaiin houses you can get at pets at home or something like that?

:D How about putting in there some safe but funthings to chew and destroy? Like one of thoese edible hawaiin houses you can get at pets at home or something like that?

I need to get her some more toys and things to go in it yet might go to pets at home later and see what they have got .

i was looking at rabbit things in pets at home last week - have some ace toys and things! and ideas you can nick and recreate much cheaper!

Back