• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sapphire this afternoon. New video

capel

Warren Veteran
Lovely, lovely, sweet natured girlie. I have a super one showing her approaching rog and putting her head down asking for a noserub, but it's really long so I'll have to try to edit it. Hopefully put it here tomorrow.:) Meanwhile here's a quickie.

Awwwww my 6year old nephew Kieren (also rabbit mad!) just watched that with me and said "shes very nice and I like her ears. They both go out not one up and one down like your two." Then afterward, "Why has it finished? I would like to see some more videos of her please " hehe. How cute! :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks. Tracey and Leanne.:) She is lovely! I hope you'll be looking over a Certain Someone's shoulder this weekend ,Leanne, when Rog and I leave the buns under G's care!!;)

Thanks. Tracey and Leanne. She is lovely! I hope you'll be looking over a Certain Someone's shoulder this weekend ,Leanne, when Rog and I leave the buns under G's care!!
Today 06:31 PM

His every move ! :lol:

Lovely, lovely, sweet natured girlie. I have a super one showing her approaching rog and putting her head down asking for a noserub, but it's really long so I'll have to try to edit it. Hopefully put it here tomorrow.:) Meanwhile here's a quickie.
Hilda, don't know if it's just my pc but the commentary I get with it is for a film advertised to the right... .and it's a guy talking about urinating on the guy buried in the sand :shock:

This is a worry, does this come automatically with photobucket :shock: :?

Last edited:
I've just checked it withmy sound on and all I can hear is a bit of distant traffic and birds twittering. Can anyone else hear what Jill is hearing?

I'll delete it ..sorry!!!:shock:
hilda, I've jsut watched it three times and got the Magicians (urinating) video twice and the Larry one once. I find this disturbing.... does this happen automatically? Has anyone seen adverts like this when I've posted videos ('cos to my knowledge I haven't done anything to turn them off :oops: )

Hilda I've just watched it again and the film clip comes up to the right. I clicked on settings and got a message form "tangozebra" :? :? :? so could it be dodgy my end rather than yours :shock: How would we stop this :? :?

Clicked on the flim clip and it's a Virgin Megastores advert for the film Magicians ... I think it's distasteful

Last edited:
Gosh Jill. I've never had a problem with that sort of stuff through Photobucket. Contact Jeremy and see if he knows how to fix your end of it.

I've just compared your video to mine... on mine, to the right of the vid, I get the URL links etc. plus links to the next photo ... on yours I get adverts in the same place :? I just checked again and got Barclays Bank this time :?

edit: just checked one of Cavysrock videos and got Sky adverts there :?

Last edited:
Hi Jill...check out the new one I put up tonight..also of sapphire and see if the same happens....

JILL Just a thought ..have you blocked all pop-ups on photobucket? That should stop the unwanted ads.
Jack'sjane Lucky you..I've been thinking about having a nice long soak since the rugby started but haven't moved from the computer apart from the 15 mins to put the buns in for the night 10 mins ago.

Oh this so lovely......... she is adorable.. I loved it at the end when you had camera right on her and she is looking at you as if to say "what are you doing.... go away.... no seriously, what are you doing?
" :lol:

JILL Just a thought ..have you blocked all pop-ups on photobucket? That should stop the unwanted ads.
:wave: No as I've never come across this before... will have a looksie later when I'm home from work (and I might have a rant to Virgin Megastore about the inappropriateness of their ad as well)

Back