• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no!!........Not again

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
You may remember I told you that I have beautiful 4 year old Willow speyed last Monday and it turned out that she had uterine cancer (3 growths), Willow is making a brilliant recovery

Willow
Willow2.jpg

Well today I have the gorgeous 5 year old Molly speyed and guess what....she had uterine cancer as well:shock: :shock: and she had adhesions, her ovary was stuck to her gut, she has come through the GA and hopefully she will make a good recovery.

Molly
Molly7318.07.jpg

Thank goodness we rescues these bunnies and got them veterinary care!

Loads of vibes for Molly, and it must of been quie a shock for you too with two in such a short time :shock: :shock:

I hope both Willow and Molly have a speedy recovery:D :D :D

I really can't believe it, I have loads speyed and never had this before and then 2 in a week, :shock: :shock: I am just so thankful that we got them to safety and got them treatment, what worries me is things usually happen in 3's and I am having 3-5 year old Daisy speyed on Thursday along with 18 month old Amy, so goodness knows what Paula will find when she does these two:shock: :shock: , I am already a gibbering wreck:shock: :shock: , I don't know how many more shocks I can take.

Well, Molly is very bright this morning, was eating dandelion leaves last night and this morning I have the biggest pile of poo's I ever seen from her, she is wee'ing and drinking and nibbling at hay, I really can't believe how she has bounced back from the 'op' yesterday.

Awww Snowy I am sorry - but also glad. cos you are getting them done and finding this out in time and saving them. Hope they are 100 percent soon *hugz*

:shock: :shock: thank goodness you got both buns spayed when you did. So glad that Molly is going well this morning :D keep it up little one

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I have booked my Luna in to be spayed next tuesday provided her health check comes back clear!!!!!!!!!

Glad she is recovering well :D

Back