• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have insurance for bunnies and who with?

DDD

Mama Doe
Do you have insurance for your bunnies or do you set money aside each month for unexpected costs? If you do have insurance, can you recommend anyone and let me know why you chose them. Thanks. I cant seem to find things by searching so soz if this has been done before

Hiya

Yes, I do have both my buns insured with Petplan as they seem to be the best. There aren't that many places that insure rabbits. I do also save money each month in case of emergencies though! I think mine cost about £8 each per month. I think it is worth it as with previous buns it was literally a life saver! I know there are a lot of varying opinions on here so hopefully someone else will be along soon.

It's too expensive for my five, and our vets are very reasonably priced, so I don't bother.

It's too expensive for my five, and our vets are very reasonably priced, so I don't bother.

i asked when at the vets yesterday about their prices, i may just set up a special rabbit fund as there prices were good. most insurance has £60 excess, would have to have alot done at our vets to spend £60! then its £120 a year for insurance

Back