• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big News ....casy And Spice....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
NEWS FLASH

Casy and Spice our 2 long term bunnies (been here almost a year) went off to a lovely new home last night . :D

Its all happened very quickly ....an enquiry , a visit , a homecheck....all in less than a week and now they re gone . its all been quite emotional realy :? :cry: I ll realy miss them:cry: ....
but of course im glad that at last they have a new family and home:? :D

i did the homecheck myself and they have a lovely 6ft hutch and a huge run with tunnels and stuff ......

so bye bye Casy and Spice ....hope you are happy ...

And thank you to the lovely family who chose him.:wave: :D :D

Awww! Thats great news!!! It is sad when they go but like you say its also brilliant that they have a forever home:D Im lucky in that most of the ones ive taken to be rehomed I now board for their holidays so I still get my visitation rights!:lol:
Hugs for you (((*)))

AW that's great news Angie. Can you persuade the lucky owners to join RU and post some piccies for us??:)

Awwwww! I loved those 2. I told my brother about them and he was begging mum to let him have them, even though he'd never seen them!

Glad they've got a nice home though :)

Back