• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newborn Piglets

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
A few more pics of Hebe's piglets ( http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=101505 )

100_5214.jpg

100_5216.jpg

100_5230.jpg

100_5232.jpg

100_5233.jpg

sorry about the poor quality :oops:
I think the 2 abys are girls and the smooth is a boy... didn't want to upset them too much, so will have a better look tomorrow :D

Awwwwwwwwwww! I am always fascinated at the way they come out just simply lickle pigs!:D I think I'll be hearing the patter of tiny feet very soon too, my pregnant foster girls are huge now.

They are gorgeous..and if you can bear to part with them.. we have a great home for a pair of girls!!!:D

That's brilliant news Jill!!! :D I'm sure I will bring myself to hand them over - I know they'll go to great homes :)
I've been handling them a fair bit - cor, such hard work :roll: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Faye!

:love:

Hebe looks like a brilliant mummy... they look like mini versions of her!

I love the little smooth haired one he is gorgeous :love:

Awww I nearly missed this :p Gorgeous babies :love: You'll need a magnifying glass to sex them this soon though :lol:

Ok - Helen's babies at no more that a couple of hours old (she timed it while I was out volunteering at the RSPCA :roll:)

a bundle of fluff!
helen1.jpg

Baby 1
helen2.jpg

Baby 2
helen3.jpg

Baby 3
helen4.jpg

Baby 4
helen5.jpg

Baby 5
helen6.jpg