• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby with no name yet...

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
She is for Sonny, not me :wink:
At coming up to nearly a year old now, I had to do it, no matter how much money or toys or fab set ups I lavish on my very special boy they simply will not compensate for the company and interaction of a bunny friend.
So...this little lady is 7 weeks old ish and is a stunning black and tan, I think she wil develop into a Black Otter but as of yet all her tummy fur is tan but too light a shade to really be a Black and Tan. I have had her kind of reseved since she was a week old, and she is from a litter that Pawz/antonia took from the RSPCA, she if from the same house that the piggies I am fostering were removed from. Her mom is a small Lion head type cross and its anybodies guess who her father was! She is quite a bit bigger than I was expecting but hey-ho, what does size matter amongst friends. Its took me just 2 days to bond them, they initally started out with fur pulling and lots of chasing, which died down to lots of humping from him and thumping from her by last night, today some trips out in the car and a visit to my mams has helped them along and we are now mostly co-inhabiting fine, sitting together sometimes and eating out of the same bowl and hay rack fine. I'm pleased to say though that I still seem to be Sonny's best friend which I'm happy about, all the rabbits I've bonded dont want to know me but I'm working extra hard to make sure this doesnt happen with him. Them being house buns should make it easier and also that fact that the baby has been very handled and well brought up, she is a similar character to him, demanding nose rubs all the time and wanting to see me :D
So here's the important part then! Pictures!
(please excuse make shift blockage into the run, she can clear it without thinking about it so it needs some adjusting! they've also been relegated just to the cage for the time being to help the bonding purposes)
Baby7weeks.jpg

Baby7weeksold.jpg

Baby7weeks-1.jpg

Babystretch.jpg

Babywashing2.jpg

SonnyandBaby1stday.jpg

Together.jpg

SONNY NEEDS A CHER!!! Sorry but i think that name would be perfecto for thi partnering...

AND THE BEAT GOES ON x

Thanks Kirsten, we dont see nearly enough of your 2! *hint hint*

I cant possibly call her Cher!!! all the girls at work think that too and it just wont go for me...Cher...a rabbit...no thanks!:lol: (no offence if anybunny is called Cher!)

Back