• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eglu?

lisey

Warren Scout
I dont know if this has been covered before or not.. (i've been away a loooong while :shock: ) but is the Eglu really big enough for a bunny to live in? I initially thought it was just a very expensive and glorified run, but they're expected to live in that small space?! They say that you can happily enclose 2-3 english lops inside it, or one french lop :|
I'm just really confused and i sent an email asking them but... well this is the site if you havent seen them yet http://www.omlet.co.uk/products_services/products_services.php?view=Rabbits

I also want to know if my bunny has anything serious? Altho he's seeing the Vet tomorrow i want to know if i should worry too much or not, well he seems perfectly fine, eating, pooping, playing, kissing, just he has a slightly runny nose all the time (no mucus) and he sheds fur quite a lot.

Anyway hi again and thanks for reading x

looks a bit small to me.... Alvin is a house rabbit so when he gets a move on he runs from one side of the house to another within seconds, i cant see bunnies gettin much of a run in there :(

If you type Eglu into the search facility on the top green line, you'll see that the majority agree that these are unsuitable housing for buns. They are incredibly expensive for something so very small. Yes you may fit a French Lop in the closed part but he/ she wouldn't be able to move

I think they look small too. My 2 bunnies have 25 sq foot of run space and they really race about. Those Eglu runs are better than some I've seen, but I made my run for less than £50 and it's far bigger/better than that.

Back