• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hickory focus playhouses

gill shirlaw

Warren Scout
Hi all

I am adding a playhouse to my shed and attached run set up to give my buns more space ect and because adding another bun but because it is a bit smaller than my shed i was wondering if anyone on here has one or a playhouse and if you could kindly reply with some pics of your set ups inside to give me an idea of what to put in it. My shed is an 8 by 6 and has alarge hutch plus toys and ramps ect but with the playhouse being smaller dont want to put a hutch in it as there main house will be the larger shed so its just a way of kitting it out warm and cosy with shelves and what you all use for sleeping ect.

I would be grateful if you could do that, i know there is a thread for shed and playhouse setups but i cant seem to find it so if anyone has that too that would be a great help and any new ones aswell.

thanks in advance as it will be a great help with ideas.

gill

Back