• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin's eye bath, not a happy chappy!

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
As some of you may know Bobbin has had two very watery eyes recently. Because of this the the fur around them has matted due to the salt in the tears. He is booked in for the vets again next week but until then I decided to bathe his eyes. It seemed to work quite well, but now he looks even worse poor little soul! Not a happy chappy! :(

But look at that enormous basil leaf he received as reward for being so brave! :D
1350954279_e50329dc04.jpg

"what have you done to me, mum?!"
1350954291_31977455d6.jpg

"Grrrrr.... I'm gonna get you!"
1350954321_c5f1f99bf7.jpg

Finally he gets the idea that he needs to dry himself
1350954341_7a27176955.jpg

Poor Bobbin... just hope I can find out what's bothering him soon :(

Last edited:
Oooooooooooh my goodness, he is beautiful :love: :love: What a sweetie!!

Poor lil man, hope he gets better soon xxxx

Cuz, you need to tell that two leg of yours to stop fussing. She worries far too much, but shes like my two leg... she does a damn good job. See you soon bobbs,
Love Lilly and Marsha Moo x

Awwwww :love: :love: :love: He's such a cutie.
Biscuit has weepy eyes too, and a snotty nose to go with it. She's just a gooey bunny. I hope Bobbin doesn't get like Biscuit

Thanks guys! :D

He's looking much better today thanks to his eye bath! One is still watering a bit but he looks much less worse for wear and is being a right cheeky bun! :D :D :D

Back