• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bessie has a new boyfriend!!!!!

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Today I have been to see Donna at ARC and adopted Dallas (pics to follow later!) who is gorgeous :love:

I got him home, popped him in the run and Bessie was over in a blink of an eye, left him in the run for 2 hours and then let the side door open for him to come out with Bessie. She decided she couldn't wait :lol: Went in with him and immediately started to lick his ears and face...this went on for a minute or two before she decided it was time to show him who wore the trousers and promptly humped him. He wasn't having any of that and they had a few seconds of a scuffle and since then he has followed her round the garden, then off on his own, then her following him and she keeps putting her head down in front of him to groom her but he hasn't quite figured that one out yet and she ends up washing him :roll: :lol:

A freindship has well and truly blossomed!:D

A big thank you to Donna who is lovely and obviously loves all her charges!!!!! As are all her own pets and the rescue buns! :D

I have taken some pics of the newlyweds, just haven't time to do the whole photobucket thing yet!

Thanks guys! :wave:

Little update, I went to let them out this morning and the hutch was all in one piece and not a piece of fur in sight :D
I gave them a small apple from the tree to share to see how they would be and Bess took it and ran but Dallas followed her and he just started munching it too and she just continued to munch away :D

They have become firm friends! Bessie is very impressed with the very handsome man in her life!:lol:

Back