• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWF conference in November

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Just a reminder to everyone who was planning to go to this conference that you only have another few days before the price goes up if you are planning to go but have not booked tickets.

I have kept putting off or forgetting to book them and have only just booked the 8 tickets that I said I would order.

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/pdfs/Conference_lft_ 2007.pdf

Donna, Emily, Sophie and myslef from the forum are all going.

:wave: Is anyone else planning to attend ?

I'd love to go but I cant leave my Buns for that long.

I hope they will sell the lecture notes once the Conference is over.

Janex

How I wish these things could be held at a more central location. Birmingham would be much better as folk from further North than Watford would perhaps find it easier to attend.

Me, Dawn, Roz and Angela are going, tickets are booked and I have booked the day off work :D Dawn and Angela (vet nurse friends) are doing the vet stream lectures and me and Roz are doing the pet/rescue lectures :D

Will keep our eyes open for you. I think we will all go in our ARC T shirts .... we might be spotable :roll:

Sarah - If you look at the link I posted and look at the second page you will see subjects are planned to be discussed. I havent been to one of these before but am told they are very good.

I was quite tempted, to be honest. It's the £75 quid that is putting me off at the moment!! :oops: :lol:

It is a lot, but if this teaches you something you didn't know, this could easily save you £75 in vet bills if you can either pick up problems easrlier or know what to do about them.

Getting up very early in the morning and driving I should think! Haven't worked out the logistics yet but can easily fit you in the car if you want to come with us.

Sarah if you are going to go, book your ticket in the next few days to save any additional costs. You also need to state if you are wanting a vegetarian or a non vegetarian meal.

You can book online via the RWA shop too if you want. No pressure ;)

Has anyone been before - I'd be interested to know what sort of level they 'pitch' the owners/rescue lectures at; whether they assume some level of knowledge already or if it's pretty basic. Would also like to get hold of a copy of the vets stream lecture notes to bring back, have a shufty through (and glaze over :lol: ) and give to my vet. Obviously with a snuffly bun I'm particularly interested in the respiratory disease update session!

ohhhhhhh..... I don't know what to do!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the offer, Alison - I don't drive, so I was thinking train etc.

8:30 registration??!!! :shock: :shock:

Back