• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All by herself

Poor Millie is making the most of her toy buddies now she has lost her beloved Ruby.:cry: :cry: It's just so sad seeing her by herself - it's like she has lost part of who she is.:(

Millie.jpg

I didn't realise you had lost Ruby, so sorry, I always smile at your sig they are beautiful.
Will you get a new friend for Millie when you are both ready? She does look sad :cry:
x Jess

Thank you everyone, it means a lot.

Jane - she is doing ok, a lot better than I am!:cry: She was very angry yesterday but after seeing Ruby's body she did improve, and she is much better today. She's a little bit emotional at the moment, but then again so am I. One minute she is angry (and even lunged at me today, which she has never done:shock: ) and the next she wants attention. She's just adjusting - we all are.:(

Jess - I'm not sure tbh. I may do, but it will be a while. It will take a long time for me and Millie to get over Ruby's death, and even then I don't know if Millie will even accept another bun - her and Ruby were so close. We'll see, it all depends on how Millie feels - I'm not going to try and rebond her if she doesn't want a friend - but if she does I will try as hard as I can to find a good friend for her (although I don't think I'll ever find one as perfect as Ruby:cry: ).

So sorry to hear about Ruby, I've always admired their photographs when you've posted them.

2 very beautiful bunnies, maybe in time when you and Millie feel ready, you can get her a friend. I'm sure Ruby would want her to be happy again.

My thoughts are with you.

Carol xx

Back