• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie- O325hrs Update- Postponing Things...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..............til Bobbie sees Tim for her pre-op' X-rays and blood tests. If these are OK Bobbie will be spayed late tomorrow morning.

I feel so sick .....................:oops: :cry:

Please send as many vibes as possible for the very special Bobbie-Bunny

Janex

Last edited:
Dear Bobbie

Please don't worry about your op, I have just had mine and it's not fun but it's not so bad either. I've been really good and not picked my stiches and I'm feeling just fine. You get spoilt silly when you come home too which is always a bonus. I am 7 and I have coped really well, I know you have been poorly in the past but if the vet says you will be ok you will. I will have my paws crossed for you.

Lots of love Snowdrop.xxx

CIMG8669.jpg

Dear Bobbie

Please don't worry about your op, I have just had mine and it's not fun but it's not so bad either. I've been really good and not picked my stiches and I'm feeling just fine. You get spoilt silly when you come home too which is always a bonus. I am 7 and I have coped really well, I know you have been poorly in the past but if the vet says you will be ok you will. I will have my paws crossed for you.

Lots of love Snowdrop.xxx

CIMG8669.jpg

Crikey Snowdrop, do you become a computer literate Bun when you are spayed :shock:
If so I feel a bit of online retail therapy coming on.......;)

Glad your op' went well :D

Love Bobbie :wave:

Lots of vibes coming your way.:D I've been battling with the knowledge that I have to face another spay shortly and I'm petrified.:( Thoughts are with you and Bobby ( who, given what she's been through, is obviously made of very very strong stuff, :shock: )!. She may even think Pah, a spay, that's kids stuff. I've had 'xyz' so bring it on!:lol: You've given her everything to live for and she's pulled through, so I really hope this goes well. Keep us posted.

Lots of vibes coming to both of you! I'm sure Bobby will be fine. She is such a couragous strong little bunny. I totally empathise with how you feel tho - speying/neuturing and any op is terrifying when its your bunny. xx

good luck Bobbie!

<<<<Sending Vibes>>>>

Choci's being neutered on tuesday, I know he'll be fine but I am worrying. Lilys being done the following week, I'm hoping she still trust me afterwards, as I'v had to do a lot to win her trust.

vikki:)

Good luck Bobbie, im sure she will be fine. Sending lots of hugs and vibes your way....... *sent* :D xxx

Sending loads of vibes for Bobbie. You're so brave Jane, Bobbie will know that you're doing the absolute best for her. :thumb:

AMETHYST

Back