• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mating through cage bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elve

Banned
I've lost count of how many people whom I have warned over this.

Having been kindly enlightened by a forum member this morning that the person on whom I based this 'fact' had actually lied about the way her rabbit got pregnant :shock: I would like to retract this advice I may have given anyone, and apologise for misleading them. Apparently I missed the 'confession' whilst offline for a year :?

I saw the original thread & the confession, BUT I believe someone else posted it had happened to them too. I definitely remember seeing 2 different people post about it;)

I've put 6 inches space between the closest parts of my two pens anyway--better safe than sorry! But I think I may need to add a lid on young Puzzle's run--he's a jumper! (opps! That sounds like I meant something indecent! I just mean he leaps very high!)

Urm.. could this in anyway be aimed at me :?

I can't remember who did any of the original posts, but if whoever it was kept all their buns & gave them a permanent home, & no Rescues had to get involved & spend their own funds then no harm, no foul;) :D

And I am 98% sure there was more than one person who said it happened to them

I can't remember who did any of the original posts, but if whoever it was kept all their buns & gave them a permanent home, & no Rescues had to get involved & spend their own funds then no harm, no foul;) :D

And I am 98% sure there was more than one person who said it happened to them

Yes I did keep the two babies that survived and they all now live together as one big happy family group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back