• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aw! Look at Ophelia!!

Oh I dont know . . .
Just caught sight of Ophelia as she must have been updated and so was on the front page.
I dont ever go looking at the bunnies who need homes :oops: ;)
She's looks such a lovely girl I hope she finds a great home soon.

Uh - Oh......Neil is on the case!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

GO FOR IT, Neil......one more couldn't hurt!:p And she is SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous....she wants to come and live with you!!!!!:D :D

I love THIS guy!!!!!:D

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=8299

Definitely not! The only way another rabbit comes to Lagomorph Villa is if a Giant Blue Papillon male appears on Rabbit Rehome (or black or brown at a push) :D !

Neil

I have seen the dutch boy a few times! - but didnt realise that he was a bit to close to my house! :( - thats not good for my wanting him! :lol:

Begonia is soooo adorable :love:

me, my other half and my mum met her 3 weeks ago when we went to choose a friend for sniff. she was a couple of pens down from april. i've never seen a giant in the flesh and even though she's only young i couldn't get over how big she was! the fact that a little baby bunny was in the next pen to her made her look even bigger :lol: my mum totally fell in love with her but as she has five cats can't offer her a home.

i really hope she finds a home soon!

Back