• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been to the vets for pedcure and vacc, now have bleeding claw (not vet's fault)!

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
It could only happen to Inky, possibly the most accident prone bun on the planet:roll: !

I took my two to the vets today, Smokey need her Myxi vacc and Inky needed a pedicure (since he broke his toe, I daren't do that foot myself and he has black claws).

I was holding Inky and he just jumped as she cut one of his claws causing it to bleed :shock: , the vet was very good though and stopped it really quickly. However, Inky gave her such an evil (which I guess was understandable), as if to say "You call yourself a vet?!"

The vet was very new but I was quite impressed with her, she managed to give Smokey her myxi vacc correctly (putting a bit in the skin).

I now have two cross bunnies, I've tried to win back their affection but I don't think it's working!:lol:

Back