• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting two buns on Thursday!!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I'm sooooo excited. I'm getting two buns next Thursday. They are mini rex babies, 8 weeks old, from Greenwich Rescue. I'll be sure to put some pics of them on Friday. Is there anything I need to know to get everything ready for them?

We're thinking Milly and Molly. We want the names to be similar or rhyming. They are both girls(hopefully) and one has brown patches on a white body, and the other has black patches on a white body. When I looked at the pictures on the Greenwich website, I'm sure I looked at one of the boys. Help! PM me if you want to help. I'd be very happy for name suggestions, please.

congratulations, you were lucky to get babies from a rescue so well done, and im sure they'll be happy x

Thanks everyone for their comments. That gives me loads of confidence. :D I can't wait till Thursday!! Got to go to college while parents collect them!!! :shock:

Thanks casu consulto. I am so happy to get these ones. I believe in fate and I was meant to get these. Pictures will be coming on Friday afternoon hopefully. And I also love Milly and molly. I think they suit them perfectly. :D I seriously can not wait. When I come home for lunch, they'll hopefully be there but then I have to leave again to go back to college for the afternoon. I don't know if I can do that. :lol: Maybe I should stay at school for lunch. :lol:

Back