• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog attack on rabbit *UPSETTING*

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
I've just bought my local paper and there is a story on the front about a group of youths buying a 12 week old rabbit, taking it to the local park and then setting their dog on it. What evil :censored: :censored:

Apparently they left a p@h box behind along with a receipt and i think that have cctv footage so i pray the evil scum will be caught. :evil:

Poor, poor bunny :cry: :cry:

that is why i dont watch or read the news, i cant bear the evilness of people.... even a year on im still haunted by the news of them evil kids throwing a cat off a block of flats about 5 times before it was rescued it still creeps into my thoughts late at night and i end up in floods, and only last week the dog fighting ring... i really really really hate people how dare they think they have the right to do that kind of stuff :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know, it makes me so angry i could explode :evil:

I don't know what i would have done if i had been walking my dogs through there at the time. Apparently some girls tried to stop them and they threatened to turn the dog on them too.

No, it didnt survive.

Apparently the police removed the remains when they found the receipt :cry:

Thing is, if they catch them what will they do to them?!

Slap on the wrist i'd imagine.

little :censored: :censored: :censored: are probably to :censored: :censored: young to be prosecuted... i hope they have the dog took away!! who knows what that poor thing gets treated like to make it kill bunnies :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've just bought my local paper and there is a story on the front about a group of youths buying a 12 week old rabbit, taking it to the local park and then setting their dog on it. What evil :censored: :censored:

Apparently they left a p@h box behind along with a receipt and i think that have cctv footage so i pray the evil scum will be caught. :evil:

Poor, poor bunny :cry: :cry:

I'd love to get the culprits and put them in a cage with a few hungry tigers and see how they bl**dy like it! :censored: :censored:

Carol xx

Me too.

But for young boys to actually go and spend about £25 on a rabbit and then give it to a dog to kill is beyond me, you would have thought the :censored: :censored: would have rather spent it on booze.

They must be pure evil. Lets hope the saying "what goes around comes around" is true.

anyone want to blame p@h! - I know the boys are to blame technically- but selling animals to just anyone falls totally on those things they call petshops.

I don't honestly believe there'sre obviously never going to amount to anything. They're most likely going to be lowlives, who never work, but who commit mindless acts of violence. So what's the point of them?

But yeah, I expect some judge will say how very wrongly they've behaved, make 'em do 100 hours of community service and that'll be it... until they do it again.

Thats awful!
They are :censored: :censored: :censored: chavs!
I'm going to court over some :censored: :censored: :censored: chavs attacking me and some friends! The chav race is evil they attack things for pleasure. It's sick. I herd of them getting a hamster and putting it in a mircowave and then........urgh. :censored: :censored: :censored: chavs.
My Midnight was also attacked by a dog. But that was by accident. I admit that her first owners where lousy. But didn't mean it to happen. She lived in a stable and the door was closed yet their dog amazingly managed to jump it. I don't know what happened to her sister but Midnight lost most of her ear and has scars on her neck but is fine. They did the right thing and found her a new home WITHOUT dogs. And thats when she found her way to me!
I think she beautiful.
And if she could talk she would say "STOP THE :censored: :censored: :censored: CHAVS FROM ATTACKING RABBITS WITH THEIR :censored: :censored: :censored: DOGS!"
The police never DO anything. Thats why they do it. All they'll get is proberlly a :censored: Asbo that does :censored: all.
(WOW I SWEAR ALOT)

Thats awful!
They are :censored: :censored: :censored: chavs!
I'm going to court over some :censored: :censored: :censored: chavs attacking me and some friends! The chav race is evil they attack things for pleasure. It's sick. I herd of them getting a hamster and putting it in a mircowave and then........urgh. :censored: :censored: :censored: chavs.
My Midnight was also attacked by a dog. But that was by accident. I admit that her first owners where lousy. But didn't mean it to happen. She lived in a stable and the door was closed yet their dog amazingly managed to jump it. I don't know what happened to her sister but Midnight lost most of her ear and has scars on her neck but is fine. They did the right thing and found her a new home WITHOUT dogs. And thats when she found her way to me!
I think she beautiful.
And if she could talk she would say "STOP THE :censored: :censored: :censored: CHAVS FROM ATTACKING RABBITS WITH THEIR :censored: :censored: :censored: DOGS!"
The police never DO anything. Thats why they do it. All they'll get is proberlly a :censored: Asbo that does :censored: all.
(WOW I SWEAR ALOT)

I agree so so much! Sorry about Midnight :(
This world scares me so much, I hate going out the house cos of all the chavs in my town! Luckily I'm ok on my road but even 2 kids walking down my road freaks me out, I get seriously scared! I have even considered ending my life cos of how scared I am of this world! :(

Sick. There is no use for people like that. I wish i could say more, but i cant on the forum because it would involve talking about violence. I would have ended up in prison had i witnessed that.

Sick. There is no use for people like that. I wish i could say more, but i cant on the forum because it would involve talking about violence. I would have ended up in prison had i witnessed that.

Agree. :) Both to being unable to make suggestions for fear of being kicked off here, and for me ending up in prison had I witnessed this.

Back